Once a new Federation planet has been pacified and the PUP colonies have begun springing up over the planet's surface, ELMOR (ELevated MOdular Road) networks are quickly put in place to connect the burgeoning population. If the PUP colonies are the fabric of the rapidly expanding Federation, the ELMOR is the thread that binds them together.
The ELMOR is the ultimate tabletop road system, scaled for 28mm wargames and totally flexible:
- Elevated structure with fences: Totally blocks line of sight for typical 28mm figures on the table surface, provides cover for figures on the road.
- Elevated structure without fences: Tall enough to provide cover for 28mm figures on the tabletop without blocking line of sight.
- Road surface without elevated structure: Use directly on the tabletop to provide an attractive road network without impeding movement.
Quickly and easily setup with a connecting clip system, fences and road surfaces can be easily removed in seconds to ensure the ELMOR will find a place in every battle. Combine low level sets with sklylevel sets to add a new dimension to your game!
This set contains enough parts to build:
Product supplied unpainted. Some assembly required. Not suitable for children under 14 years old.This product is not a toy.
- Straight section x 6 (over 4.5 feet of road!)
- 90 degree Corner x 2
- T-Junction x 2 (note: only one shown in pictures)
- Ramp x 2